Eva Asymetric Dress - Rosewood
We promise to ship your items 1-2 weeks after you make your online purchase because we know you can't wait to get your hands on the awesome items that you just purchased.
• FREE standard shipping without tracking to Canada & USA with a minimum order of $75.
• Flat rate shipping of $5 CAD for all orders under $75 in Canada and USA.
• International shipping flat rate of $15 CAD
• In order to keep shipping costs as low as possible to (so you can buy more of our impressive wears!) your order may come in multiple packages.
• Mini Street is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Tracking is not included in rates.
• Customs, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping Times once package has been sent:
• For shipping within Canada - Estimated 2-9 business days.
• For shipping to the U.S. - Estimate 3-7 business days.
• For shipping elsewhere. Estimate 10-21 business days.
• Please allow additional time for customs clearance. Additional duties and taxes may incur and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please take notice of your local customs and import fees.
We want you to absolutely love the purchase you made for your MINI, to the point of keepsake, but we understand that sometimes you are just not into it. So we make returns as easy and breezy as possible. Regular priced items returned within 7 days, with original labels and packaging, are eligible for full refunds (less a shipping surcharge - minimum $5). Please contact us by email to make a return request within 7 days of the order's delivery date. Please note that customers are responsible for tracking and insurance, as we are not responsible for items lost in transit. All sale items are final sale.
Straight off the runway, this chic and trendy dress will become the new favorite go too. With an asymetric hemline and unique side drape, every woman and mom will envy one for themselves!Size + Fit
- Fitted bodice
- Knee length dress with loose side drape
- Bateau/boat neckline
- 3/4 length sleeves
- Mauve pink/purple
- Machine Washable
- Made in Canada
Super well made. Soft and comfy and love the unique little twist on the side of the dress!
I bought this dress for my 2 year old daughter during the Calgary Stampede and it's honestly already become a staple part of her wardrobe! I can't get enough of seeing her little teeny tiny shoulder bones peeking out from behind the dress. It's simple enough for any occasion, the perfect length and light enough fabric to not weigh her down on these hot Calgary summer days! It'll be great in the fall with a little denim jacket and eventually a cardigan and some tights or leggings as it gets colder! Love it!